A music video can help tell the story behind a song and it’s also a great marketing tool. The Jack Richardson London Music Awards honours those that create great music videos. This is a submission based category and juried by a panel of experts from the film & video community.
Nominations for this category close March 23, 2018 @11.59pm
- 1 video per band/director.
- Music video must have been released in 2017.
- Upon nomination, you must be willing to send an electronic copy of your video for us to download and show on award night.
Music videos will be judged based on the following:
- Relevance and Emotional value– is there balance between what is happening on screen and what’s happening within the song.
- Visuals– elements of creativity, camera work
- Quality– does it look like it was produced with much effort, or passionately. No matter the budget.
- Overall value– reflection, how does it leave you, is it memorable, etc.
- Timeliness– Was released in 2017